Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rambling... sorry

So right now I am waiting for a video to load on my computer... but due to our EXTREMELY slow internet up here on the mountain, plus my friend Kelly loading a bunch of stuff onto her computer, this video is loading like 2 seconds a minute. So I have a few hours to kill, so I thought I could write a blog. Here I go.

So last night I discovered that I am horrible at rollar skating.... I went to an 80's rollar skating party last night, and it was AMAZING. I got my hair professionally done into a side pony, and then went to the party... ALL FOR FREAKING FREE. It was awesome. Except for the fact that I almost fell on my face about 13 times.... and at one point, a boy asked me to "dance"... but that basically consisted of me holding onto his hand for dear life as he tried to skate enough to pull the both of us... all the while I am screaming at the top of my lungs, making conversation near impossible. The poor boy couldn't wait to get rid of me. haha

Lets see.... today was "flash back" day at work... which means that you pick an era, and dress up according to that era... well, I decided to pick 1980's... but prom style. So I wore this pink dress that is all lacy and pretty to work... with my ugly tennis shoes underneath it (but no one could see because my dress went to the floor) We took a lot of pictures, and once I get them on my computer I will update this post with pictures!!!

Wow... this blog is boring. sorry about that... lets see... um, random fact: my friend Chelsea is morbidly afraid of toenail clippings... the other day, when I was trying to teach her the guitar, I started clipping my toenails. And she started screaming and covering up her mouth, screaming "They are going to go in my mouth, I am going to eat them!"

I just stared at her for a little while... she had the guitar in front of her face all the while screaming... I eventually started clipping again, and she was screaming "oh, they are so big!!" (which they were, because it had been a while since I had clipped my toenails.... sorry, tmi...) and so then she started screaming "THEY ARE GOING TO POKE OUT MY EYEBALLS!"

It was a very dramatic two minutes... I love that girl.

Anyways, life is good, love life is non-existent, and summer is getting closer and closer to being done. This thought saddens me, but excites me as well. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment