So my "friend" Scott (he really isn't my friend because he calls me ugly and stuff, but I still talk to him because I am a nice person and that is what nice people do, even though Scott says I am not nice when really he is the meany...) Anyways he said that he glanced at my blog and that he hated it and thought it was sucky, so I thought that I would dedicate this blog to him.
Scott, here are some things that you should never say to girls:
1. That their blog (that they spend many hours writing for and drawing pictures for) is sucky.
2. That they are ugly. I don't care if it is out of context, or if you did apologize later. NEVER call a girl ugly. (Yes, dear readers, Scott called me ugly. I asked him to help me pick a profile picture and his reply was, "No, I don't want to, because you are UGLY." ............. I know.)
3. Don't tell a girl to stop "being the way you are." (Basically the last thing that Scott said to me before I started writing this blog)
4. Don't try to trip girls in the kitchen when they are carrying sharp objects.
5. Don't tell a girl you hate them... every day.
These are just a few things, scotty boy, that you should remember when interacting with the opposite sex.
I really hope that you take these guidelines to heart, because if you do then there is a possibility that I could one day be friends with you.
*On a side note, I just got over a freaking flu bug that made me puke so very much and I looked like death and I very well might possibly write a blog about it later but at the moment all I want to do is leave this room because Scott is in it and I want to go swimming. But here is a picture of me all sick and stuff. :)