Monday, June 7, 2010

don't get depressed...

So... I know that I haven't put out a blog in a while. I honestly wrote two blogs the first two nights when I had to sleep in a creepy all by myself in the middle of the wilderness... but for some reason, it won't let me copy and paste my stories from Microsoft Word to Blog.

Which is very irritating.

Anyways... I'm working up at a campsite called Aspen Grove... It is really amazing. I do dishes for about 6 hours a day, and then play for the rest of the day.

Oh... and I am so tan. Be jealous.

...................... Anyways I'm busy all day long. So that is why I don't write anymore... I will honestly try to get my blogs/pictures up. Here is a little sneak preview of my next blog.

( I know it looks like this man is holding a microphone, but really its a spoon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment