Sunday, July 25, 2010

OH MY FISH.....

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED I HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE FAMOUS, AND WELL, I GUESS THIS GUY ISN'T REALLY FAMOUS BUT IN THE LDS WORLD HE IS, AND SO ..... prepare yourself....

I just shook hands with Elder Holland... twice. :) :)

In case I have any non-LDS people reading this, Latter-day Saints have a prophet (kinda like a pope... but not...) anyways, he has a quorum of 12 men that reside under him, and Elder Holland is, like, the coolest of the the 12. And I shook hands with him.

I have never shaken hands with an apostle before!! It was amazing... I lead the music for my church, so I was just sitting up on the stands when onto the stage walks Elder Holland... and then he came up to me and shook my hand and was like, "It is so nice to meet you honey!"

I almost freaking fainted...

And then I led the music standing RIGHT in front of him... and then after sacrament meeting was over, he came back up to me and grabbed my hands and said, "You did such a wonderful job leading the music, honey. You are so beautiful -- I bet you had all the young men in the audience gasping for breath."

OH MY GOSH HE MADE MY DAY, HE MADE MY YEAR, HE MADE MY FREAKING LIFE WITH THAT COMMENT. I was just smiling wildly big and just kept saying "Thank you, thank you, thank you..." over and over again like a crazy person.

sigh... I am so content right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment