Monday, July 12, 2010

I want to write!

I really want to write a blog, dear readers, but I have no humorous stories to talk about. Normally I wait until I have something funny happen in my life, and then I hurry back to my beautiful Dell laptop and write about it. But honestly, the last few days have been pretty chill, so I am just going to write whatever comes into my mind.

Anyways, my ex-boyfriend just got set apart as a missionary... and this really bummed me out. Like I almost started crying. I broke up with him mainly because he was going on a mission, and I didn't want to distract him from that. (If there are any non-mormons reading this, a mission is where a guy goes to some place in the world for two years and teaches the gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has to give up EVERYTHING like he can't call people ever (besides Christmas and mothers day) and they can't facebook...) Anyways, just realizing that I can't talk to my ex whenever I want on the phone, or when he comes down this week that I can't even hug him... it is just hard, you know?

I really am going to miss that boy. He was my first serious relationship, and I am so glad that it was him. He was funny, amazing, cute, and he really would pull me out of my shell. He was awesome.

Its funny, because the last year I keep telling myself that I don't want a serious boyfriend... and then I somehow end up getting into exclusive relationships that I don't really want... I think that it is just because I am the type of person who wants to make everyone happy... if I think that a guy I likes wants to be exclusive, I will be exclusive to make him happy, even when it makes me unhappy.

I guess that is the thing about me, dear readers, that you have to understand. I will do anything to make the people around me happy, even at the expense of my own happiness. Well, I guess it makes me happy to make people happy, even when it makes me unhappy... .haha that totally didn't make sense.

I am a different person for everyone I meet... for one friend I will be a little more outgoing, for another friend I will be chill and witty, for another friend I will be sarcastic and mean. I honestly lose track of who I really am sometimes... I don't think that I really know.

Ugh, sorry that this blog is depressing and not funny at all...

Lets see... today I woke up about 7 minutes before I had to go to work. So I rolled out of bed (sucessfully managing to hit myself on the head 3 times before I did so) and ran to the back to get ready speedy quick. But to my dismay, my roommate was in the only bathroom in my cabin. So I just threw some baby-powder in my hair (to soak up the grease because I haven't washed my hair in a really really really long time... don't worry, I am going to swim today, and swimming FORCES me to wash my hair because I don't want it to turn green... anyways...) and then I threw it into an 80's side pony tail. I wiped of my makeup smudges and threw on my clothes. Right before I left, I put a flower in my hair...

Oh, the flower in my hair. You will almost always find a little flower in my hair these days. I think that it makes me look like I care more about my appearance than I actually do. Last week, a little 16-year-old-redhead-boy called me his "flower girl" and everytime I walked past him he would whisper, "There goes my flower girl......"

haha... good times, good times. Wow... I honestly haven't even stopped typing for the last five minutes (unless it was to fix a spelling error...) and I am so proud of myself. I am getting pretty sleepy though.

Random fact about Kara: I can blow little spit bubbles off my tongue sometimes... but it always happens when no one is around. As soon as I try to show people, I fail. Sigh.

I guess I can put some awesome pictures of me water-sliding on my blog, so you actually have something to look at besides words... how boring!








These are my girls, you guys... dining hall girls/cook! This is before we go down the scary waterslide..... ah

WEEEEEEEEEE.... everything is beautiful and nice and I have yet to fall off the slide so I am enjoying myself....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh ohmyfreakinggoshthishurtssobadd!!!!!!!!" (that is what I was yelling there... the grass .... it was a little painful....)




This is after we fell off of the slide... I had a major weggie......... oh my....



For my last picture, I debated forever whether I wanted to put this on my blog or not... but I finally decided that you guys have to see the horrendous faces that I am capable of.... well.... here it is....





























(ya.... the one second to the last is me.... I am so ashamed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment