Saturday, November 13, 2010

Word Vomit

Time for a word vomit blog. I don't know what I want to blog about, so this is probably just going to be a random collection of my thoughts. I just tried studying for my stats test for the last few hours, which ending up in resulting in me laying on my bed with my stats book open on my face. My thoughts were just racing entirely too fast, and once my brain reaches that speed, basically nothing can slow it down.

So I end up just letting my mind take over for a little while.... but then things get scary because suddenly all I can think about is what it would be like to be a prostitute.. and then I wonder if I would even be a good prostitute, and how much money I could make in one night. Or what it would be like to swim in green jello... or if I would like to be a snake or a rabbit more.

So then I was like "Kara, if you could harness this insane thinking right now and try very hard to type as fast as you are thinking, you could very well have a blog." And that is what motivated me to get off of my bed to come here. :)

Let's see. I generally have a rule that I don't talk about current romance on my blog. I don't know why, but I feel like my love life is entirely too personal to blog about. I am more than willing to write about previous loves on my blog... but I can't just start talking about the person that I am seeing on here. Maybe its because I am secretly afraid that my guy might be reading my blog, and then they will get offended that I am talking about our love life on my blog.

But I feel like I need to briefly BRIEFLY mention this guy that I that I am seeing, because he is in my life a lot as of late. So here I go... I am seeing a guy named Roberto. (I am sad to admit that I am using a false name here.. but at least for now I am going to keep his identity a secret.) So I have known Roberto for a while now, because he used to live in my old apartment complex. And we went on our first date in the beginning of October... so ya. :) Roberto is great.

Anyways, I'm going to go watch some anime at Robertos now. Enjoy this word vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment