Friday, November 5, 2010

Early morning/late night post

So its 5:30 in the morning, and I have to go to work in 10 minutes... and I have nothing to do until then because in my head last night I planned to get up at 4:45 so I could leave at 5:45... an hour seemed like an appropriate amount of time to get ready. But when I'm really tired in the morning and I drag myself out of bed like a freaking zombie and then decide against a shower despite the large quantities of grease in my hear, I realized I don't care what I look like. So I got ready by 5 in the morning, and have moseying about on facebook and youtube since then.

And then I thought to myself... Kara, you never blog. Blog.

So here I am. Though I can't really promise great quality writing here, because when I get up in the early mornings my brain is only about 17.6% on, so I stumble around and talk like an extremely drunk person. Also I have no memory of doing anything to my hair this morning. ... hmm.

Haha ramblings of a crazy person... that should have been my blog title. I am so prone to ramble... but ya I am sooo excited to go home for thanksgiving! I can't wait to go home, see my parents, see my niece and nephews!! I'm going to spend the night at my sisteros, doing makeup and whatnot. haha. Also I can't wait to see my besties from home! The only problem is I just have like... 4 days to see and do all the things I want to do. So I may not get to do all those things and have to wait the three weeks until I am home for Christmas Break. ... I love breaks.

Also, I'm getting sick... also I'm going to a concert tonight.... also I look like crap. And I'm hungry. But I think I get free jamba juice today from my work so I'm not eating. Also, I hate eating before 6 in the morning anyways.

This blog sucks. I'm so sorry. Normally I would know that I would make up for this crappy blog with an awesome blog later in the day, but we all know that just isn't going to happen. (I am so tired I just wrote "we all know that just ins't going to happy...) ..... so just take my blog, read it, and I completely give you permission to discard it as soon as you read it.

In fact, don't read it.

Too late, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment