Monday, January 16, 2012

3 Day Weekend!

Things I am grateful for (right this very second)

  1. Three day weekends. I love being able to sleep when I want and for however long I want, love being able to procrastinate homework until Monday without any consequences, love staying up late, love spending time to do nothing... I love it all. Well... until I try to go to bed by 11pm tonight... my body might have a hard time readjusting to my previous sleep schedule.
  2. Yellow flowers. A week ago Lucas got me a bouquet of all the yellow flowers... yellow just makes me so happy, especially when it is next to freezing outside.
  3. Friends, even when they are all the way in India.
  4. Blankets where one side is velvety and soft and the other side is fluffy and soft (aka, the blankets you get from COSTCO.)
  5. Healthy hair. My hair was getting so long, but I cut a few inches off of it. Now I have healthy medium length hair.
  6. Education. I love learning, and I love being able to learn skills that are applicable in the real world.
  7. Lucas. (I am about to get a little gushy here, so skip ahead to #8 if you want to skip the gush.) I absolutely love that boy. Why? Because I can be my absolute self around him. He also lets me put my freezing cold toes on his stomach to warm them up. THAT is true love, dear readers.
  8. My family. I am grateful for wonderful parents that raised me right, grateful for a set of siblings that couldn't be more different, and grateful for my little ones that I love more than anything in this world. :)
  9. My Savior.
  10. All the little things, like warm socks, hairspray, my new phone, nice carpet, boots, scarves, books, music, my guitar... all the little things that could make my list so much longer.
I could go on and on, but I do have homework to do that I have procrastinated this three day weekend. This blog is far from being awesome, but I want to get back into the habit of writing more than three times a semester.

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment