Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year!



Ok, I don't have a lot of time to commit to a blog today. So what we will do here is a quick and schnappy rundown of what my semester is going to look like!! and... here we go!

  1. I'm taking 16 credits, all classes for my major. The class that I am the most excited about would have to be my health psychology class.
  2. I am also doing about 6 hours of research (unpaid) with Dr. Steffan, and we are researching all the things. He literally has several large experiments going on. I get to wear a lab coat and stare at people until they get super nervous. Should be fun.
  3. I am going to be doing research for another prof. (Dr. Dyches) for about 5 hours a week. Paid. yah baby... :)
  4. I am also working 25 hours a week, mainly at my two beautiful stores Legends Grille and Blue Line Deli. :)
  5. I will also be volunteering about 3 hours a week (I wish I could do more) at either a suicide hotline call center or at a women's abuse shelter home. Both of which require about 12 hours of training. I am really excited to keep volunteering!
  6. Going to try to get a good 2 hours of studying in each day.
  7. Be in love with Lucas and spend time with him.
  8. Oh ya... I guess I am going to try to have a social life. No promises though.
I also don't have my beautiful fish Gustavo (and he misses me very badly), I no longer have my best friend as a roommate (I miss her even more than Gustavo misses me), and I no longer sleep. Well, maybe a few hours a night.

Even with all this stress, and with big decisions in the future, I still am just so happy. I am where I am supposed to be, meeting the people that I need to meet to become the person I need to become. I love my roommates, love my friends, love my boyfriend, love my best friend, love my family. So much love. And I love you, whoever is reading my blog. I really do. :)

If your semester is going to be tough this semester, YOU CAN DO IT. :)

(Lucas and I in front of the "Up" house.) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment