Friday, January 28, 2011



So here I am, sitting in the library on a Friday night. My life has officially gone downhill. I used to feel so apart of things, always going out, having so much fun.... now my life basically revolves around school and work.

My love life is non-existent.

Also, I discovered a fifth cousin of mine. His name is Cody, and we have the same Great-Great-Great-great... great grandpa. Great.

This is what he looks like.















Whichever you prefer. Anyways, he is pretty legit, besides the fact that I failed to draw him with ears. But ya he is pretty legit, being my 5th cousin and all.

Anyways, that's my life right now. I feel like I have lost contact with my Idaho friends, that I am failing to make new friends, and somewhat neglecting the friends that I have here in Utah.

I love you all. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment