Monday, November 26, 2012

DANCING

Every hit those moments when you feel like you aren't living life to your fullest? That's how I feel right now.  I'm just lounging on my couch, looking at pictures in my past where I literally went dancing every weekend.

And now I want to go dancing.

Not the dances where there are only a select few dancing in the middle of the dance floor.
Or the dances where half the people are dancing and the other half are "too cool" to dance.

I'm talking a dance where you go and EVERYONE is dancing like mad, and every two seconds some random stranger is pressed up against your back. Or even better, a dance where you get covered in paint or powder or some other substance. Even when the paint gets in your eyes, you keep dancing anyway.  The kind of dance where you dance until you are exhausted, but you don't even realize you are exhausted until you are driving home.

I want to go dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment